Saturday, August 24, 2013

Baby Moore # 4 and Holy a Layout!!!

 
 
He's finally here! Well, he's been here for 18 days now! I would like to welcome the newest addition to the Moore family: Linden Isaiah, born on August 6th at 6:05pm, weighing in at 8lbs 13oz and 20 inches long!
 
 
 
He is a fabulous baby, who actually slept from 10:30pm-7:30am last night at 17 days old! That to me is simply amazing because I have had no newborns ever do that for me!
 
 
Daddy couldn't be more proud!

 
And either could biggest brother Ethan! We all love him so much, and now that he's here I couldn't imagine life without him!

And can you believe it? I've actually managed some scrappy time for myself too! I must say it feels so good to get crafty after a long time away from it! I was so busy before Linden was born that it has been ages it seems since I put pictures to paper! You know your life is busy when you can't wait for your fourth baby to be born so you can relax! lol
 
Anyway, I thought I would play along with the peeps over at Scrap Our Stash for this layout. Their challenge is to use this sketch and to use a game piece on your layout. I used the #5 circle thingy...I'm not sure if that counts, but it seemed like a game piece to me...like a chip or something...lol

 
I just love this picture of Caleb savoring that smoore!
 
 
 
 
Well, it's almost 1am here and I'm crazy for being awake still, I know, but I'm kind of enjoying my time to myself...I am crossing my fingers that Linden lets me sleep for a while!!
 
I actually got another couple layouts done lately too, so stay tuned for some more scrappy goodness coming up on my blog!
 
Blessings!

Sarah
 
 




14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Gorgeous photo's.
    I'm so glad you have found some 'me time' and thank you for entering such a wonderful layout in our sketch challenge.
    Looking forward to seeing your other creations. Wishing you hours of sleep. xx Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! He is beautiful!!!! And loving your lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and that mustache button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ownnn, congrats!
    love your layout too
    xx and tks for playing with us at SOS
    Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Beautiful photos.
    Love your layout! Thank you for playing along at Scrap our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Sarah! He is such a cutie!! Hope he keeps that awesome sleeping schedule!! And I love your cute page! The layering is really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Sarah! Cute photo and page! Great choice of product! Thank you for joining us in our sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the birth of your baby. Your layout is super adorable. Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the new addition to your family! What a cutie!! Love your layout and glad to see that you are getting some creative time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY! Congrats to you are your family Sarah. Ethan looks so happy to meet Linden.
    I am amazed you have scrapbooked I would be so warn out.....moms are such good multitaskers! and you are a pro.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! You are amazing to have that much energy! Love your LO...such a fun theme and the game pieces are perfect! Cool angle on the photo...makes me hungry! ;)
    Thanks for playing with Scrap Our Stash and go get a nap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet page! Brings back memories as a child eating those! Congrats on your baby! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cogratulations and very cute layout!!!! Thanks for playing along with Scrap Our Stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yeah! You really captured that moment. Great job.

    ~Robin Redd
    Scrap Our Stash Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah