Tuesday, December 10, 2013

So Blessed

Well, I actually had some kid free time today to scrapbook (while my dishes sat in the sink not being washed! lol), so I thought I would play along with the Paper Bakery and their new sketch!


I've been really in the mood to scrap my Christmas layouts, and I actually haven't done a 12x12 Christmas layout in a loooooong time, because I am usually too busy doing my December Daily album. Well I guess I'm just going all out this year because I've managed to do both! 
These pictures are from last year (I think! Is it bad that I can't figure it out?!)


I'm really loving the new Crate Paper Christmas line! Add some stitching, some fabulous Paper Bakery flair, and a few other embellies and we're good to go! This layout came together really quickly actually! I managed to finish it in one baby nap! lol

Here's some close ups: 






I hope you like it! I'm loving that sketch! Don't forget to go play along with them! Also there's still time to play along with us over at Scrap & Music too!

Blessings!

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeee the colors, the photos and loving the little camera!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome take on the sketch Sarah, and I love the CP collection on your layout! Thanks for playing along with us @ The Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty colors and fun embellishing!
    Love that little camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take on the sketch. You did a beautiful job with this collection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome layout, great take on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I love the patterned paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! And fun pics! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Bakery!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah