Thursday, April 10, 2014

March Paper Bakery Kits

Hi Bloggers!

I just wanted to pop in and share my Paper Bakery projects that I made using the FABULOUS March Kits "Daylight Savings". I just LOVED playing with the Mixed Media Kit this month! It was loaded with a TON of super cool goodies from chevron tissue paper to yellow chalkboard paint complete with chalk!!  Now I've already posted some of these projects on my blog, but I just wanted to show you just how many projects you can get done with 2 kits!  
Keep in mind I could easily still make 3 or 4 more layouts using the patterned paper I have left, not to mention I have TONS of fun paints and fresco flakes and all kinds of mixed media left too! That's one thing I love about the Mixed Media kit. You get these full pots of paint and gellatos and mica paints and mists and all kinds of cool stuff that you can use on countless projects well after the rest of your kit items are used! It totally rocks!!

My first project was a refurbished old frame that went from this:


To this: I just love how fun and funky the frame looks with the chalkboard paint and the chevron tissue paper! 


I made a couple layouts too using both the Scrapbook Kit and the Mixed Media Kit. 








This layout was made with scraps from last months Mixed Media and Scrapbook kits and this months kits too! I even used a card from the Capture 365 kit from February too! This is totally not my usual colour scheme, but I'm really loving how the colours go together :)


Do you know that with your subscription to any of the Paper Bakery kits you get exclusive Printables and Cut Files?! This month we got these fabulous Printables:


I just love the "Unbelievable" one! It totally reminds me of that EMF song! So when I saw it, I knew I wanted to use it as my title :)


I'm in love with that pink chevron canvas tag! It was in my February Mixed Media kit and I used the chevron stencil from that kit with the mists that came with it and made it all purdy ;)




This was another project I did using both the Scrapbook and Mixed Media kits. I am in love with this cute little mini!






That's all for these kits for now, but I am totally needing to do some crafting tonight, so I will definitely be back to show you what I did with the rest of these kits later this week!! 

Blessings,







2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOWWWWWWWW!! These are all gorgeous!!! I am IN LOVE with that FRAME and the title on the mini album!!!!!!!! Pinning!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. These are fabulous! You are rocking the kits!

    P/s: I see the chalkboard obsession...lol Have an awesome Easter weekend Sarah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah