Monday, June 16, 2014

Life According to Me

Hey Hey my fellow bloggers!! 

How was your weekend? I had a fabulous weekend cropping with some of my girlfriends at a weekend crop in Merritt! I am so grateful that my husband is such a fabulous father that he let me get away for the weekend while he stayed home with the boys! I managed to get 6 layouts done! That's like a record for me! I usually spend all weekend chatting and shopping! LOL

I want to share one of the layouts I made this weekend with you using the Fancy Pants Line "As You Wish".  I love the Brag Cards from that line! You can use them in pocket scrapping, or use them like I did and just arrange them around your page for a fun design! 

In keeping with this month's challenge I've also added some texture to my layout using stitching! I love the Amy Tangerine stitching templates! She's got some really fabulous designs and it makes adding some stitching to your layouts really easy! 


You can get all these products that I used at Scrapbook Nerd! They have an awesome selection of products and if they don't have something, they will special order it for you as long as they can! Seriously, these girls are awesome!! I highly suggest you check them out! 

Blessings






3 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh I love love love this!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors, the heart and that FEATHER is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page Sarah!! I love the layers over that awesome background paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Sarah!! I love the layers over that awesome background paper!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah