Tuesday, July 1, 2014

We Wear Short Shorts ;)

 Good Morning Bloggers!! 

Are you ready for Summer Camp Nerd Style?! We had so much fun last year that we knew we wanted to do it again! So head on over to Scrapbook Nerd Forum and join the fun! There's lots of prizes up for grabs including a 50 dollar grand prize gift certificate to the store, so you definitely don't want to miss out!! 

My first challenge is a Campfire Song challenge! You have to create a layout using song lyrics for your title! Any song will do!  I thought this song would be perfect for this hilarious picture of Kieran wearing the shortest shorts I've ever seen! When I came to pick him up from preschool his teacher told me that he had gotten his pants wet when they went to the lake and these shorts were all she had for him to wear! I laughed so hard when I saw him wearing them! He wouldn't let me take a picture of him wearing them until I told him I'd give him a dime! Then he happily smiled for the camera! lol What he will do for money! 


and some close ups :)





I really hope you can find some time to come and play with us @ Scrapbook Nerd!! Get your camping gear ready and head over there!! 

 I can't wait to see what you create!

Blessings!





5 comments:

  1. hehehehe ... that's a photo for future girlfriends!!! I loveeeeee this!!! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some short shorts! Super cool layout, I like the corner bits and the way you are always able to use "girly" stuff on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this lo!!' Beautiful !! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That photo is too funny!! Love the great layers, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That photo is too funny!! Love the great layers, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah