Saturday, March 7, 2015

Enjoy your life

Good Morning Bloggers! I hope you're having an awesome Saturday! I'm heading off to have some scrappy time with my girlfriends, but I wanted to pop in and share this layout first!

I made this layout the other night after I got my fancy new Big Shot! I traded my aunt for my Vagabond...She bought me this brand spankin new Big Shot, for my Vagabond! I know, she got a great deal, but I just never use it because I have to plug it in and I don't have a lot of outlets in my house, so this is way more practical!


I bought this Tim Holtz alphabet die a long time ago! I can't even remember right now which one it is, but I love it because it's a bigz die and it can cut through some pretty thick material! I had a paper pad from My Mind's Eye that I got from the Clique Kits store (which is only 3 bucks right now!), and I wanted to use it to cut out the whole alphabet to make my background! I love the way it turned out!


How stinkin cute are these little crochet bows?! I just love how they add some added texture and dimension to my layout!


I've had these Basic Grey Highline Chalkboard embellishements for a while now and I just pulled them out. I really love how they look on this layout! I think I'm going to have to dig into them some more! I used another one on a different layout that I will share with you on another post! They're kind of my new favourite thing! 


I love these 3x4 project life cards for layout titles! They make a quick and easy eye catching title!

I'm playing along with a boys only/girls only challenge over at Scrapbook.com too!

Well, I'm off to go scrapbook with my girls! Have a Crafty Weekend!!

If you're doing some shopping and stop by the Clique Kits Shop, don't forget to use my discount code  SARAH10 for 10% off your order!!
Blessings


3 comments:

  1. Love the layout Sarah! Did you crochet the bows? Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love love this!! LOVING those alphas!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah