Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Everyday Happiness (a Clique Kits Tutorial)

Good Afternoon my Crafty Peeps! Is it hot enough out there for you?! I swear I feel like I might be melting!! Well, maybe I can sweat some weight off or something! HA! 

Anyway I just wanted to pop in here and share another layout I made using the July Clique Kits kit, Carpe Diem! I have been absolutely loving this kit filled with Chickenidy goodness! 

I have a bit of a tutorial up on the Clique Kits blog showing you how I made this title using one of their exclusive kit cut files, so head on over there and check it out! You'll find all the close ups of this layout there too ;)


Thanks for stopping by and thank you for taking the time to comment! I really do appreciate every single one of them!!

Peace


2 comments:

  1. Really nice layout!! Love the title work!
    Hope you cool off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is gorgeous!!!! Love the layering behind the photo and the outline of the title is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah