Sunday, September 21, 2014

Back to School and On a Date with Epiphany Crafts!

Helloooo Bloggers!!
I wanted to pop in and share a couple layouts that were on the Epiphany Crafts blog a few days ago! 
 I’m soooo happy to say that I’m going to be sticking around on the Epiphany Crafts DT until December!! I am so very excited to be a part of this team!
Anyway, onto my layouts!  This year my second son has started Kindergarten and It’s definitely bitter sweet! I love that he’s growing into such a big boy, but I hate how fast it’s going by!
For this layout I used the Chevron 25 to point out the “2”. It’s one of my favorite shape tools out of the whole collection! 




I also made this layout of a very rare occurrence in our house…Date Night! With 4 kids this doesn’t happen very often, but I love it when it does and I definitely want to document it! When our kids look back at my scrapbooks I want them to know that we not only loved being their parents, but we loved being married to each other too! So of course I had to use the Heart 25 tool for this one (Which just so happens to be our Shape of the Month…meaning IT’S ON SALE!!) I used it as a punch and also with the bubble cap. Love those things!



You can check out close ups to both of these layouts on the Epiphany Crafts blog!! 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Blessings,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah