Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Clique Kits Pep Rally and Southern Ridge DT!

Good Morning Everyone!! 

I hope you're as excited for the Clique Kits Blog Share as I am!! I have loved playing with this kit soooo much! It's so full of awesomeness I can barely handle it!! 

I have a bit of a funny story about how this project came about...yesterday, I realized it was the 23rd of September...which means the blog share is the next day...THEN I realized that I hadn't made anything for it yet! AAAKKK!! Soooo, once the kids were in bed I got to playing with my kit and deciding what I wanted to do...well, you know when you're in a hurry and nothing ever works out for you? Yup! That was me last night! I couldn't get my pictures to print, and my computer was totally glitching out on me! Then at midnight, the baby woke up...so I went downstairs to our bedroom (because that's the only place he will sleep!) to nurse him...and guess what?! I fell asleep too!! I woke up again at 4 am when my husband's alarm clock went off! HA! So, in true hardcore scrapper fashion, I woke up to finish my project!! LOL!! This seriously could only happen to me!! LOL!!

I definitely think it was worth getting up early for...what do you think?! ;)

I wanted to make this for my oldest son Ethan. He is such an amazing big brother! I also know that now I have to make 3 more of these too! lol I got this fabulous wooden frame from Southern Ridge Trading Company. I am totally in love with it! It even comes with the squares that were cut out so you can use them for another project!! 


Here are some close ups:

Not everything was from my kit. I used some Epiphany Crafts chevrons, the wood veneer, frame, and chipboard pieces are from Basic Grey and there's a couple little cards from my stash :)


This alphabet that I used is a brand new one (not even released quite yet!! You can look for it in the store tomorrow!! You're welcome for the sneak peek!! lol) from The Cut Shoppe!! I'm in LOVE with it!!!






Well there you have it!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! Next stop is Alisha!!

Here's the entire line up, in case you get lost, or if you didn't start from the beginning (you really should if you haven't!!)


Blessings!!



16 comments:

  1. I love this! Love the squares and the font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is fabulous! I love all the squares and the details in each one! I'm so inspired by this!! PS - i'm in love with the colors on your blog (the teal and tomato red!!) :D Thanks for joining us today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome layout Sarah - you rock!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay- so I read about your night from hell on Facebook and then I arrive here and see this…WOW creating is definitely your super power! Thanks so much for being such a fun part of our Clique! I think its priceless to have your son get to see this every day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm laughing at your story but I'm sure you didn't think it was funny at the time!! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this layout! so creative and unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love love love this! LOVING the grid design and that title ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project Sarah!! I love how you used the alpha cut file set, for your long title!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome frame. Such fun elements you have added too. The title is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This frame is SO MUCH FUN! I just love it! So glad it came together so quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing your fun layout, Sarah!! 'Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the grind design !!! Gorgeous layout Sarah! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah