Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Summer Mini in a SN@P ;)

Hey Bloggers! This is a very picture heavy post, so I'll try not to talk too much!! HA!

I wanted to stop in and share this fun mini album I've been making using this gorgeous SN@P album and the Simple Stories "Good Day Sunshine" collection! It is definitely my favourite summer collection this year!

I am absolutely in LOVE with this chevron album! As soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it! The organic feel of the burlap with the kraft and blue chevies are just gorgeous! *sigh* I love the way the starfish from SRTC go so well with that whole organic feel!











^^^^^These cute triangle cut files are FREE in the Scrapbook Nerd store along with some other very cool Fall cut files from The Cut Shoppe!!^^^^^


This summer was so fun with all of our boys! As much as I am trying to cherish the baby phase that Linden is in, I'm really looking forward to him being a little more independant too!




 This is my favourite picture of Linden this summer! I'm definitely going to be scrapping this in 12x12 too!





Well there you have it! Thank you so much for stopping by!! You can get all of these fabulous products at Scrapbook Nerd! Their prices really are amazing and their customer service is second to none! I'm not even just saying that because I'm on their DT! They really are amazing!

Blessings!!



4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeeeee the colors and the photos!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This album is so fun! A really great way to capture summer memories. You are always so good at working with bold colours and taking awesome pics of your kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow. This looks fabulous! I can feel the fun you had this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!! These are just gorgeous !!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah