Saturday, January 25, 2014

Cropping with the Nerds!!

Good Afternoon my crafty peeps! I really hope you're playing along with us at Scrapbook Nerd this weekend for our online crop!! I was up until 2:30 am scrapping away last night! I got three layouts done though! (One I can't show you yet though!)

This first one was inspired by Joy's WInter Games challenge to make a layout about our families favourite winter games. Sledding is definitely our favourite!




And I made this layout based on my "Olympic Stash Raid" game: you guessed it, use up that stash! I have to admit I was quite impressed with my stash usage on this layout! I used old Prima and Basic Grey papers, some tags that I won and I can't even remember what brand they are, old MME alphabet, banner and die cut, and I dug into my button stash and used some of those too! The only things on here that I bought in 2013 are the camera veneer, the stamp and washi tape! 


These pictures were actually taken last night! Chris thought he'd try out Ritz crackers with Nutella...it was delicious, but then it just got silly! It started because he put a cracker covered in Nutella on Ethan's face, then it just snowballed from there! We had quite a fun and messy time! lol I just new I had to scrap them! I have to say though it was really hard to put my own pic on there, because I reaaallly don't like it, but I want to make sure that down the road my kids remember me in the fun too! So, I sucked it up and put it in there! I almost thought I might have to do a 2 pager to get all of these on here, but I squeezed em into one! Phewf!! It's been so long since I made a double page layout that I honestly don't know how it would go!! lol




I do hope you come and play with us! We're having a lot of fun over there!! You have some time to finish the projects too!

Blessings



4 comments:

  1. What fun you have with your boys and the scapbooking.. love it.. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love these!!! LOVING those fun photos on that second one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those photos are priceless!! Way to use up your stash!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah