Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My first Project Life Album!! Title Page and Week 1

Morning crafty peeps! I'm so excited to be doing a Project Life album this year!! I tried it last year but got really overwhelmed and I didn't even make it for a whole week!! lol I was too all or nothing about it last year. I got behind and wouldn't let myself create anything until I got caught up on it, and then I didn't want to do anything else!! This year I'm coming at it with a way more relaxed approach! I'm currently finished my title page and week one and I'm not worried that I'm a few weeks behind! Some weeks might not even get done, some might be combined with another week and I'm not worried about it! I'm also contemplating combining my OLW with my PL album. We'll see how that goes! 

Here's my title page: I wanted to make a list of my personal goals for the year and my goals for our family this year. 


I'm really loving the Studio Calico number wood veneers! 


"The Good Life" is cut with the Paper Bakery exclusive cut files for this month. I LOVE them!! They come as an extra bonus each month with your kit! How cool is that?!



 Here's my week 1 layout: 







I think tonight I'm going to try to get a little more caught up with my PL pages :) I'm really having fun planning this album!! 

Blessings,


4 comments:

  1. Good work Sarah! I love how the pages are full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous!!!! LOVING the photos and how you did the year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so great Sarah, I am loving those veneer numbers and your adorable photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know I like :) I'm going to try to cut down some of my photos for my PL as you have done here. I like that it gives the photos more 'breathing room'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah