Sunday, January 12, 2014

Kiss Me!!

Good Morning! It's time for another Song and Sketch from Scrap & Music!  This time the song is "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran. I've actually never heard this song before, but I love the lyrics. (You can see them on the Scrap & Music blog)


I wasn't sure what lyrics I was going to use until I found this adorable picture of Caleb giving his new baby brother a big kiss, then I knew it had to be "kiss me" lol 



I hope you join us with this fabulous sketch! I'm off to go play with my Birthday present! (hubs got me Photoshop Elements!!)

Blessings!




7 comments:

  1. Awesome LO Sarah! I love how you put words on the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Sarah. I love the combining of a page with music and lyrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors, the layers and the stars!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Such a sweet photo. You are so good at layering. This is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Sarah! The striped background paper is awesome and how sweet is that photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful back ground paper! i also love the words on the banners! The entire layout is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah