Wednesday, November 20, 2013

fall ferry

Hey Hey Bloggers! I wanted to share a layout I made while playing along with Life.Paper.Scrapbook's 
November Colour Challenge. You can head over to their blog for the challenge details.
These pictures were taken last November before I knew I was pregnant...about 30lbs ago! *sigh* I'm currently working on getting that and then some back off ;) all in due time!! 

Anyway, Chris and I went on a very quick trip to the Island to help a friend move her stuff over there. I haven't been on a ferry since I was 5 years old, and my mom took the kids for the weekend, so it was really fun for Chris and I to relax and spend some time together as a couple!






I am currently blogging this with one hand while holding and nursing Linden with my other hand, so it's going to be a very short but sweet post today!! LOL I know, I'm pretty talented!! ;) 

Thanks a lot for stopping by!! 

Blessings,

Sarah


4 comments:

  1. You do have talent girl! Nursing and blogging!!???!!! Love it!! And LOVING your lo!! I love love love the colors, the layers and the twine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page design Sarah, and I love your take on the Color Challenge! Thanks for playing along with us @ Life.Paper.Scrapbook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Sarah! This is such a fantastic take on Life.Paper.Scrapbook colour challenge! I love how fun and bright your page looks! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah