Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Hello May? A little behind!

 Hellooo Bloggers! I just wanted to stop in and share a layout I made quite a while ago actually! I made this using a whole bunch of goodies that Scrapbook Nerd sent me! When I saw the pocket pages in this kit, I knew I wanted to do my own take on Project Life for this layout. Instead of it being a weekly layout, I made it for the month. The hardest thing about this layout was trying to narrow down the pictures! Apparently we did quite a bit of fun stuff in May! 


These pocket pages are so fun and they really make a layout come together super quick! I really love that because I have way more pictures than time! lol




Well, that's it for today! I have to go put in a load of laundry and go do some errands in town.

Blessings!

Sarah




2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah