Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November DT Reveal @ Scrapbook Nerd

Hey Bloggers!! It's my week at Scrapbook Nerd to reveal all my projects for this month! I got to work with the Simple Stories Sweater Weather line this month! I absolutely love the beautiful fall colours and the knitted looking papers! 

Head over to the Scrapbook Nerd Forum to check out all the detailed pictures!









I had a blast working with this line! I hope you stop by Scrapbook Nerd and check out the rest of the Design Team's work! 

Blessings




3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome, Sarah!! You really rocked the Simple Stories collection!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. The colours and sweater papers in that collection are great. I really like your reveal, the family layout really appeals to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah