Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nerd Kit :)

Well, it's been a while since my last post. I am actually managing to get some scrapping done these days, but that's about it! Linden doesn't like to nap during the day, and he's very tired, therefore very cranky. So I hold him and I nurse him, and that's about all I manage to do in a day! I wear him in my Ergo carrier and can manage to sweep the floors and vacuum and do the odd other thing, but I haven't mastered dishes with that thing yet! 

I made this layout before I even had Linden out of my kit that I got from the fabulous ladies at Scrapbook Nerd. My layout was made using the Echo Park Photo Freedom "Today's Story" collection. I just love this collection! It definitely makes easy work of scrapbooking! Which is totally something I need right now with my crazy busy life right now!

I love that there are these cut apart pages with 6x12 journaling blocks so you can have a lot of room to tell your story if you so happen to have a lot to say! These pictures where from a "date night" that Ethan and I had...although he doesn't like it when I say we went on a date! lol I won tickets to see the band "Chiliwack" and he really wanted to come with me, so I took him. They played about 4 songs, and he started crying because it was too loud! I didn't really care if we left or not because they were free tickets and I was pretty much only going because he wanted to go, so we went for ice cream instead! 


And here's a few close ups:




You can get all of these fabulous products when you go and visit the Scrapbook Nerds and when you're there, go check out their fabulous forum! There's always something fun going on there! 

Well, I should go fold some laundry while Linden is sleeping before I have to pick up the boys at school! 

Blessings

Sarah

















3 comments:

  1. Love love love your lo!!! LOVING the colors and those fun photos! Glad you checked in ... always thinking about you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah