Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring Canvas (and a tutorial)

 Hi all my beautiful crafty peeps!! I hope you're having a fabulous weekend so far!! I am trying desperately to catch up on my housework, and failing miserably, so I thought I'd pop into my blog and show you a canvas I created for the Paper Bakery

I absolutely LOVE the Umbrella Rain Mixed Media Kit! It's so full of wonderful spring things, it's very refreshing when I'm dying for spring to be here!

I put up a tutorial on the Paper Bakery Blog for how I created this canvas, so be sure to stop by and check it out!







I am soooo looking forward to spring weather and I think it's pretty much here, but I think what I'm actually looking forward to is the muck and yuck to be somewhat dried up too...I am NOT liking all this mud coming into my house and attaching itself to my kids!! They like it though, so I guess it can stay for a while!!

Well, I'm off to finish the monumental job of cleaning my house! 

Thanks for stopping by!!
Blessings
























3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! LOVING that flower and the bird!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute Sarah! Love the triangles in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Love how you used patterned paper here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah