Friday, March 28, 2014

The More That You Read, The More Things You Will Know ...

It's started everyone!!!! I can't wait to get my crop on this weekend with the wonderful gals over at Scrapbook Nerd!! I'm so excited about this crop because it's themed after one of my absolute favourite authors: Dr. Seuss!! I LOVE his books and so do my boys! 

That's what my challenge for the crop is based on...reading...we love to read in our house and I am big on sharing our love of reading early early early in our boys lives! My challenge to you is to scrap about your favourite book, your kids favourite books, pictures of you reading, or your kids reading! 


This is the layout I made about Caleb "reading" (he can't read yet) to Linden. 





I decided to play along with Elle's Studio for this layout too and I used their fabulous sketch!


I really hope you join us this weekend for our Dr. Seuss crop!! It's going to be so much fun, with prizes to be won and inspiration by the tonne!! (Did you see what I did there?! With the Seussical rhyme?! hehe)

Pop over to Scrapbook Nerd now and if you haven't already, register in the forum to see the rest of the Nerd's challenges and play along!
Can't wait to see you there!!

Blessings






2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and love love love those circles!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even better in person.. lovely work as usual take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah