Monday, December 23, 2013

Clip Board Advent Calendar

Hi Everyone! I hope the holiday season finds you well! I'm crazy busy right now, as it's my oldest son's 8th birthday today!! Yup! A Christmas baby! He loves having it so close to Christmas because he gets a lot of birthday parties that way!! lol 

I wanted to pop in and show you a project I just finished. I had originally planned on making two of these and giving them to the boy's teacher's as gifts, but I kinda decided I would make these about 4 days ago!! lol So, needless to say, they didn't get done in time, and I only got one done, so I decided to keep it for myself! I actually don't have any of the projects that I make (I'm always giving them away!), so I'm happy about this one! 

I found one on Pinterest and it gave me this idea:

I used my Cameo to die cut all the tags, title, circles and tree and the stamp set is a Christmas Countdown one from Unity. I used the Crate Paper Bundled Up paper pack too.











I'm really happy with how this turned out!! Do you have an advent at your house that you take out at Christmas?

Well, I'm off to celebrate with my son!!

Have a very Merry Christmas Everyone

Blessings!!

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh what a great idea! I love love love this! Great colors and loving the numbers you used!!! Happy birthday to your son!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh....love those tags!
    Happy birthday to your boy!
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's a lot of work. It looks beautiful! And Happy a birthday to your son!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so cute, Sarah!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome!! and so much work (too much work to create 2 for sure!!).
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah