Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Cards?! Whaaaa?!

Good Afternoon my crafty Peeps!! 

I just love my husband!! He took the kids all day on Sunday so I could get together with my girlfriends and play, and then this afternoon he took our only son that wasn't in school with him to his union meeting so I could have a break before he goes back to work tomorrow! I think he's a keeper don't you?! 

So since I had some time this afternoon to play, I got out what I had left of my Paper Bakery Scrapbook kit and Capture 365 kit, and made these cards! These kits are AWESOME!! I love the vintage flair they have to them! Not to mention they are totally FULL of goodies!! With these two kits I've made 4 layouts, 2 project life spreads, and 3 cards and I still have TONS of supplies left over! 

Alright, on with the cards! They're mostly generic cards that can be used for anything, which is what I like! It's good to have a bit of a stash of cards on hand so you can quickly pop a "happy birthday" or "wish you were here" sentiment on them and throw them in the mail!




 This one isn't so generic, but I just love that vintage girl and I thought the "you & me" sentiment went perfectly with this one!



I think this card would be so cute to send to a girlfriend!



These cards came together so quickly and easily! That's the beauty of using a kit! There are still some of these kits available at the shop, but if you want to guarantee that you get your favourite kits when they come out, be sure to sign up for a subscription!!

Well, that's all for today! I'll stop in tomorrow to show you the layouts I made today too, but I've got to go and do some laundry before it starts to take over my house!! Laundry and I definitely don't get along, and a family of 6 definitely creates a lot of it unfortunately!!! Thank God for giant front loaders! It's almost like having a laundry mat in my basement!! lol

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!! 

Blessings


5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the colors and the designs!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Sarah! Love the way you used the vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet cards Sarah and yes your Hubby is a keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards Sarah! Isn't it nice when they come together so easily!! Makes crafting so much more fun when that happens!! :) I am a bit jealous that I missed out on crafty girl time though!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah