Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dancing Queen?!

Good Afternoon Bloggers!! 
I'm a little late in getting this post up, but don't worry, the new challenge at Scrap & Music just started today, so you still have time to play! So, let's get to it!
Here's the sketch. It totally rocks! 
And the song (if you haven't guessed from my blog title) is Dancing Queen by Abba. You can click HERE to see the lyrics.

I didn't know what I was going to do with these lyrics until I remembered these pictures of my nephew eating his first birthday cake and I thought the lyrics "Dig in" would be perfect for them! 


Here's some close ups:




I hope you stop by the Scrap & Music blog and check out the rest of the fabulous DT's layouts and play along with us!

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to 

Follow on Bloglovin

Blessings,



5 comments:

  1. Such a cute page Sarah, and great title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww this is precious!! LOVING those photos, the colors, the masking and the hearts!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, Sarah! I love your choice for the title! Fun!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that precious face! Great layout design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah