Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Tag


Hey Bloggers :) I just wanted to pop in quickly and share a Valentine's Day tag I made. I'm posting it at Scrapbook Nerd too as part of our  "Valentine's Week" where the Design Team has been busy creating some fabulous Valentine's Day projects to inspire everyone! You should definitely go over there and check it out! There's some awesome creations!

I made this tag with one of my favourite collections, the Maggie Holmes Crate Paper collection and a few other bits and pieces that I had kicking around. I finally got around to using that awesome pink polka dot ruffle that I got in one of my old Paper Bakery kits! I've been hoarding that because I love it so much! 


It was a pretty simple tag, but I love how it looks :) I hope you head over to Scrapbook Nerd and check out the other DT's amazing work!

Don't forget to 

Follow on Bloglovin
Blessings!





5 comments:

  1. Very adorable and yes I hoarded my ruffle for a long time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeee this! LOVING the ruffled crepe paper!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun tag! Love the ruffled crepe paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    this tag is awesome!! I do understand why you've been hoarding the pink polka dot ruffle...it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah