Sunday, February 16, 2014

Project Life Week 2

Happy Sunday Everyone! I hope you had a fabulous weekend!! I had a busy Saturday followed by a great Sunday of family time spent with my boys! We relaxed in the morning at home, then went for a sleigh ride in the afternoon! It was a lot of fun (although it was kind of cold!)

I wanted to share my week 2 of my Project Life album. I am slowly catching up! I'm working on week 4 now, so I'm not terribly behind!

I'm really enjoying the pocket pages, and I have to share another thing too...I found a great new site dedicated for pocket scrapping called The Pocket Source. They have an amazing gallery that you can share your projects in, a forum to discuss anything about pocket style scrapping and also a section for freebies too! There's some fabulous inspiration there and for someone like me who's new to the whole Project Life thing, it's great!! 

I like that you can do a lot of a little with your layouts. If you're in a hurry, you can simply put some cards and photos into pockets and call it done, or you can embellish them as much as you'd like! It's pretty cool!




I also really like the idea of documenting daily life...here's some close ups:


 The "sweet" card is one of the Paper Bakery's exclusive cut files that comes with your kit subscription! I love that they have those every month!







Thanks for stopping by! I've gotta go feed my little man! I can't believe he's already 6 months, with two teeth and a huge hunger for food!! It's craziness!! 

Blessings



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful PL pages, love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hand written note and your week card. Lots of excellent details on your page too. Oh man to I have some catching up to do on my own PL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are an inspiration Sarah! I don't know where you find the time to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good! LOVE the photos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah