Wednesday, February 26, 2014

You Are My Happiness

Good Morning!
I just finished up using my last full sheet of paper of my Paper Bakery January Scrapbook Kit and I wanted to share the layout I made. It actually wasn't a full 12x12 I had left, but I had enough to make an 8.5x11 layout and I have to say, I'm starting to really like this format! 

I used my January Mixed Media kit for this layout also. I am loving the look of that awesome Damask stencil with the black gesso! I've never used black gesso before I got it in my kit, but it gives such a beautiful texture rather than using paint, I think I am converted!! It has such a nice opaqueness to it also, and I love how the mist shows up on top of it slightly too! 


Not all of the products I used for this layout are from the kits. I actually used this fat roll of chevron washi tape to tape down my stencil while I was painting the damask image onto my layout. I had ripped it in half width wise, but I didn't want to waste it, so I used it as a frame on my layout!


The purple hearts and "happiness" title are from a dear lizzy 6x6 paper pack and I also used another stencil on the background from Dyan Reavely. 



The flair is from the Get Messy flair set in the Paper Bakery Shop. I sooo love this flair set! 

This layout is loosely based on a sketch over at Scrap Friends. I absolutely love this sketch! 


Well, I'm off to organize my house! I'm feeling the "Spring Cleaning" urge lately!! 

Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!!

Blessings





2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the hearts!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stenciling Sarah, and the 8.5x11 format looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah