Thursday, February 27, 2014

Project Life Weeks 3-4

   
Hi Everyone! I'm finally starting to catch up on my project life album! I'm currently working on week 5, but I wanted to show you weeks 3 and 4. I used my January Paper Bakery Capture 365 Kit to do these two spreads.

This post is very picture heavy, so I'm going to keep the talking to a minimum! 



Some close ups: Kieran wanted to help ;)





Week Four: 


More Close ups:






Well there you have it! Everything in these layouts was from the kit, except the stamps. Some are from the Paper Bakery and some are from my stash :)

Have an awesome day!

Blessings







2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeee these!! I love love love love the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project life is awesome!! I love the added extras that you have added! :) Love all your fantastic photos too!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah