Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Potion #9

Hey Hey my fellow crafters! 

I wanted to pop in and show you all the projects I've made so far with my Paper Bakery Kits!! I've gotta say, I am LOVING these kits so far! They are so versatile and mixable! I love that you can use them for Valentine's Day layouts, but you don't necessarily have to! 

This first layout I made using the Love Potion #9 Scrapbook Kit  (which is still available in the shop while they last!)

I also used our current sketch challenge for this layout. Be sure to play along and link it up here for a chance at winning a 10 gift certificate to the Paper Bakery store!! 




 I love all the die cuts you get in this kit! I have used a ton of them on this layout and I still have sooo many left over for other projects!





For this layout I used the Scrapbook Kit, Capture 365 kit and the Mixed Media Kit! Love how they all go together! 

I did use a few store bits and one or two of my stash supplies on this layout as well: from the Paper Bakery Store:  Days of the Week Chevron StampPie Chart Stamp, Woodgrain Heart Stamp, Many Clouds Wood Veneer and Shipping Tag Stash supplies: Cork "I love you" circle, Epiphany Crafts round epoxy (over woodgrain stamp), and wood button. 


That pink string that I squished up underneath that cute button and that I used on the tag was actually part of the packaging that Sarah (Owner of Paper Bakery) has hand tied the Capture 365 kit in! Isn't it cute! I love the little details she puts into each kit! 




 This canvas was made entirely with the Mixed Media Kit (except for an exclusive stencil that was part of a signing bonus when you signed up for your kit back when I did last year, and the pink gelato was from the Time's Square Mixed Media Kit from last month. I have detailed instructions on the Paper Bakery Blog on my Mixed Media process and how I made this canvas. 





Phewf!! That was a long post!! Thanks for sticking with me if you're still here!! I really appreciate you taking the time to leave me some love! Thanks so much for stopping by!!
And don't forget to

Follow on Bloglovin
Blessings!




4 comments:

  1. Love love love your lo's!! LOVING the colors, the circles on the second lo and now off to see your canvas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome projects Sarah!! Your layouts are really fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those projects on their blog and left you a message there! Great work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These layouts are amazing, and that canvas is great-I love all the beautiful colors you used on it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah