Saturday, February 15, 2014

SOS Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! I've got one more post as a GDT for Scrap Our Stash and this time our challenge is a sketchy one! 


I promise my inspiration for this layout came from this sketch! I know it doesn't resemble it much, but I flipped it and rather than using the big stitched hearts I added a negative die cut heart design. That's what I love about sketches though! They're kind of just a starting off spot and they're great to use however they inspire you!


Some close ups:





Well, that's all for my Guest DT spot at Scrap Our Stash! I had a lot of fun joining these ladies this month! I really hope you play along with us!

Don't forget to 

Follow on Bloglovin
Blessings



2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! LOVING that precious photo, colors and the title!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page Sarah, and the way you were inspired by the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah