Monday, February 24, 2014

February Scrapbook Nerd Reveal

Hey there my fellow Nerds! I'm up today at Scrapbook Nerd with my kit reveal! This month they gave me Crate Paper's Bundled Up collection to work with. This is one of my favourite holiday collections so far! I love that you can use it for winter layouts, Christmas layouts and everyday layouts too!

For my first layout, I used this fab sketch from Creative Scrappers

"My 3 Snow Angels"

I wanted to try the Ferro metalic texture paint on this layout, so I got out my Tim Holtz star stencil and a putty knife and painted it on in a few different places on this layout. That was the first time I had ever tried this stuff, and I tell you, I'm totally hooked! I LOVE it! The texture it gives is amazing and it just looks so cool!





For my second layout, I scraplifted another one of Juliana Michael's layouts! I absolutely LOVED this one and I really wanted to add my own take to it! 

You would never even know that this was a winter/holiday paper line from this layout! I really like that you can stretch your stash with this line and use it for more than what it's made for!

"Early Morning Kisses"

Again I used a different colour of the Ferro Metalic Texture paint here and the Tim Holtz clock stencil. Sooooo loving it!



For this last layout I used a sketch from Stuck?! Sketches


"Sleigh Ride"

Last weekend we took the kids for a sleigh ride and I couldn't wait to scrapbook these photos! This paper was perfect for it I do believe!! 





I do hope you stop by the Scrapbook Nerd forum and check out the rest of the design team's reveals! There are some fabulous layouts and tons of inspiration!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!! 

Blessings, 



9 comments:

  1. You have been busy!! I love love love love these!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have been so creative, loving this kit! your pattern play and embellishing are perfect! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I love your snowman paper, great use as a background. Perfect pictures for your title and I like your placement of the title as well. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun snowy page! love the snowmen paper and the embellies. Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these Sarah! All such awesome layouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your pages! the colors, embellishment and just everything about them is awesome! thank you for playing along at stuck?! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. All gorgeous pages, your take on the Stuck?! sketch is fab. Love the layers. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layouts! Visiting from creative scrappers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I love your layouts!! They are amazing!! :) Looks like you guys had a blast at the sleigh ride!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me some love!
-Blessings,
Sarah